Thursday, December 11, 2008

Designer Dog Beds

Miss Nell looks quite beautiful especially with her old friend Tucker. And after the new year we'll be introducing our first Custom Designer Dog Beds! We'll be partnering with one of our amazing resources....CRYPTON SUPER FABRICS. They have a fabulous and fun collection of fabrics that will be perfect for our furry family members. CRYPTON SUPER FABRICS are stain resistant, permanent moisture barrier, easy to clean, and EPA approved. It is not uncommon for our studio to specify these fabrics for our contract projects. They are always dependable and yet quite fashionable.

5 comments:

  1. Our furry family members, Bob, Marley and Bosco, would love comfy new dog beds. They are eagerly awaiting your new designer beds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed sweet Tucker in your photo. That'll teach me to be so excited about your website that I didn't look closely enough. It will be interesting to say the least, when your dog beds become available. Remember Standard Poodles need beds too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashionable & EPA approved! I can't imagine anything better for a lovely yellow lab to lay on. Can't wait to view the line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your website. It is so easy to navigate and gives so much information. Great job! Your interior design talents are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a dog - only two boys! And my taste goes to modern minimalism. But I loved the site, the work and the picture.
    The-frog-in-love-with-a-grasshopper-twenty-five-years-ago-or-so

    ReplyDelete